The ReUse People of AmericaWe reduce the solid waste stream and change the way the built environment is renewed by salvaging building materials and distributing them for reuse.
The ReUse People is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Since 1993, architects, contractors, building owners and federal, state, and local governments have relied on TRP to keep reusable and recyclable building materials out of overburdened landfills. When a building is de-constructed (rather than demolished), up to 80 percent of the materials can be salvaged and channeled back into the marketplace through donations and sales at TRP’s network of retail outlets.
Our ServicesWhat We Do
- Building materials donation and deconstruction options
- Building materials collection
- Building materials distribution
- Great deals on reclaimed building materials and lumber
- Project management
- Consulting services
- Reuse and recycling plans